Thank you for stopping by!

We have everything here

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 2012 ~Scrapbooking~

Welcome to April everyone!


When I think of April I think of cute baby ducklings and chicks and beautiful pastel colors.


I have a lot of crafty thoughts running through my mind but let's see what I can get accomplished, OK?


To welcome this beautiful month today, I'm posting my April 2012 layout from my parent's Christmas present last season.


My Materials:
From SEI's Sunny Day Collection

1}  Umbrella Glitter Paper (front and back)
2} White paper (I apologize I cannot find the name of the actual paper anywhere)
3} Rain Puddle Solid Cardstock
4} Golden Sky Solid Cardstock
5}  Jigsaw Kraft Edgers.
6} The Paper Studio Dual Tip Glue Pen (definately not for scrapbooking)

 I added quite a bit of detail to this page using my black pen.  You notice the "stitching" around the circles?


I used my black pen to add dots to emphasize the jigsaw boarder I used in certain spots also.     

I tried to use some scrap strips that I had accumulated to make the calendar rows and columns.  I also tied in the white from the picture layout above, by numbering the days using coordinating paper.



I feel like I'm becomeing a bit more familiar with the process at this point.  I'm still new to the game so most of the decorative elements are hand cut and decorated. 
Other 2012 layouts.
~March~


Isn't that baby boy so adorable??  I look at this over year later and wish time would slow down.  He's getting so big!


Mommy Sauri~

No comments:

Post a Comment