Thank you for stopping by!

We have everything here

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 2012 ~Scrapbooking~

Kindergarten Graduation Day, May 20th 2011.
I absolutely love this picture of Sissy. 
My Materials:
From SEI's Sunny Day Collection

1} Umbrella Glitter Paper (front)
2}  trellis Pink Foil Paper (front and back)
3} Puddle Foil Paper (back)
4} Rain Puddle Solid Cardstock (front)
5}  Golden Sky Solid Cardstock (back)
6} Garden Variety Perforated Paper (for journal spot, month title and flower)
7}  From Zig
Photo Signature Purple Pen
The blue color of her cap and gown really brought out her eyes.  I have another picture from this day that someday I will scrap to show you.  But until then, my May calendar page will have to do.

 

I need to work on the photo matting idea.  A year later I am looking at these and thinking there are so many things I could have done differently.


Other 2012 layouts.
~March~
~April~

Mommy Sauri~



4 comments:

  1. Nice job Leah :) Happy to see your creative side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI :) thanks for visiting my blog! i followed you back
    http://lilmsadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete