Thank you for stopping by!

We have everything here

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 2012 ~ Scrapbooking ~

Remember I told you about my ~gift~ to my parents for Christmas 2011?? 

I'm going to post my layout on the first day of every month so you can see what I've done.
I hope you enjoy it.  I had a ton of fun and learned so much over the couple of months that I actually worked on these. 





At this point in my scrapbooking career, I've only been purchasing supplies for a couple of months. I'm still getting a feel for what types of adhesive to use and how to cut a straight line. YEP, no handy dandy cutting helpers yet. Just my trusty scissors and my ruler and pencil.



My Materials:
From SEI's Sunny Day Collection

1}  Sundress Glitter Paper, back
2}  Chaise Lounge Copper Foil Paper, back
3}  I used the foam alpha's included in the kit, traced them onto the Sundress Glitter Paper, and then cut them out with my scissors for the month title. 

January is ~HERE~  ~HERE~  and ~HERE~
I'd love to hear from experienced scrapers.  What do you think?  Does this look ok for a beginner?

Mommy Sauri~

I am linking this post up here
~Creation Corner~

No comments:

Post a Comment