Thank you for stopping by!

We have everything here

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Book Party Thank You's

I feel terrible that I've neglected my lovely space here in the blogosphere these last couple of weeks. 


We had a really fun birthday party for the BABIEST of Babies Sauri a couple of weeks ago. 
Then T-Ball started and then we celebrated Easter and then we all caught some bug or another so I'm behind I know. 


Today I'm sharing my hand stamped and home made thank you cards for the guests at Ernest's Book Birthday Party.

My Materials:
1} Book Pages
From The Paper Studio
2} Cream Cardstock
From Stampabilities
3} acid-free pigment ink pad in black & gold
4} double sided tape (I'm sorry I threw away the original box but I believe it is Scotch foam double sided tape)
From Zig
5} Photo Signature Black Pen
6} Scissors

I used the same "spreadsheet" idea I used for the ~Party Invitations~ but this time around I made a folded card. 


I inked the edge of the front of the card with gold ink.



I folded a book page around the actual card, simmilar to my method for the ~Party Invitations~, to act as an envelope and I mailed them out.  I'm sure the folks at the post office don't appreciate my choice of envelope to mail my correspondence but I do pay extra so they can just get over it.

I'm happy with the outcome from the entire party celebration and I'll be back next week with a round up of the festivities.

Please follow my blog.  You won't be disappointed, I promise!

Mommy Sauri~


No comments:

Post a Comment