Thank you for stopping by!

We have everything here

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My First Etsy Purchase

I've been so fascinated by all of the bloggers out there that create such beautiful things, and then sell them to people like me.

I fell in love with ~Brittany Davis'~creations when I saw one of her headbands pop into a post over at ~Michaela Noelle Designs~.

I've followed ~Love Stitched~ ever since and have been longing to own one of her pieces.

I finally bought one. 

From the time I placed my order, I could barely contain my excited anticipation to receive my package.  So you can imagine my excitement when I opened the piece of mail to find this...


Brittany included her business card, a pencil and a handwritten note attached to this lovely hair pin...


And to top it all off, the headband I purchased was wrapped delicately in this beauty...


Brittany, thank you so much for adding the personal touch of the handwritten note and all the beautiful goodies that were included with my purchase!  You have no idea how special you made this Mommy feel. 


Can you tell how excited I am to wear this beauty.  


It's gorgeous, I love it and the pin too.  Maybe I'll post a pic with that one of these days.


Mommy Sauri~

2 comments:

  1. It looks great on you! so glad you love it and the packaging! I appreciate your order and blogging about your experience! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headband! And the clip...very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete